Last modified: May 20th 2019
Thanks for visiting our Website. This Website is owned and operated by Ti-SALES, Inc.
These Websites are not intended for persons under 13 years of age. We do not knowingly solicit or collect personal information from or about children, and do not knowingly market our products or services to children.
Information We Collect:
We may collect the following types of information (collectively “Personal Information”) from users of our Websites:
- Information about your domain name and/or IP address when you visit our Websites.
- Your email address, if you communicate with us by email.
- If you voluntarily choose to provide it to us through our Websites or offline, information that is identifiable to you as an individual, such as name, company name, your title, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, and account or transaction information that we collect as part of our business relationship with you.
How We Use Your Personal Information:
We may use the Personal Information we collect from you or that you provide to us:
- To present our Websites and their contents to you and allow you to participate in interactive features.
- To enhance the performance of our Websites and to improve our products and services.
- To provide you with Information, products, or services that you request.
- To provide you with notices about your communication preferences.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts between you and us, including for billing and collection, and generally comply with our legal obligations.
- To notify you about changes to our Websites or any products or services we offer or provide though them.
- To protect the security of you and our Websites.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the Personal Information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
As required by applicable law, we rely on several different legal bases to collect, use, and share your Personal Information:
- Necessity to Perform Contract with You – we need to process your Personal Information to provide our products and services, ensure products and services are working as they should, answer questions and requests from you, manage our business relationship with you and provide customer support.
- Compliance with Legal Obligations – we need to process your Personal Information to comply with relevant laws, regulatory requirements and to respond to lawful requests, court orders, and legal process.
- Consent for Direct Marketing Communications – we rely on your consent to send you direct marketing, which you can unsubscribe from at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the relevant communications or contact us as detailed below.
- Based on Legitimate Interests – we process your Personal Information to protect your security and the security of our Websites; to detect and prevent fraud; to protect and defend the rights or property of others, or our own rights and interests; and to maintain and improve the user experience.
We do not use automated decision-making, including profiling, that is, in a way that produces legal effects concerning you or significantly affects you.
Cookies and Pixel Tags
A cookie is a small file placed on the hard drive of your computer or other device. We are able to read the information stored in these cookies for information purposes when you revisit our Websites. We use the cookie information to know whether the Websites are operating optimally, whether you are a repeat visitor to our Websites, for personalized advertising, and to enable us to provide an enjoyable, personalized and innovative online experience for you.
To collect this information, we use a number of different analytics, media optimization tools, analytics tags and pixel tracking activity through ‘cookie’ technology or with ‘pixel tags,’ as explained below
We use two types of cookies on our Websites:
- Session Cookies – also called a transient cookie, a session cookie stores information about a user on its temporary memory so that it can remember something about you when you are visiting that site. Session cookies do not collect information from your computer and are erased when you close your Web browser.
- Persistent Cookies – Also called a permanent cookie, or a stored cookie, a persistent cookie collects identifying information about the user including web-surfing behavior and user preferences for a specific website. Persistent cookies are set with an expiration date and stored on your hard drive until it expires or until you delete from your computer.
In some instances, cookies may enhance your online experience by saving your preferences while you are visiting a particular site. Most Internet browsers accept cookies automatically, but usually you can change the settings of your browser to erase cookies or prevent automatic acceptance altogether if you prefer. Please be advised that if you choose to not allow browser cookies, you may not be able to take full advantage of all of our Websites’ features.
Certain pages on our Websites contain ‘pixel tags’ also known as internet tags, web beacons and clear GIFs. A pixel tag is a small graphic image placed on the web page designed to allow us to monitor incoming traffic and obtain information such as the IP address of the computer that downloaded the page on which the tag appears as well as the URL of the page, the time the page was viewed, the type of browser used to view the page, and the information in cookies set by the third party. We also use pixel tags to recognize a unique cookie on your web browser, which enables us to learn which advertisements brought you to our Websites.
The information collected by all cookies and pixel tags includes general information about your computer settings, your connection to the Internet, the operating system and platform, IP address, your browsing patterns and timings of browsing on the site and geographical location. It does not contain your name, address, telephone number, or email address.
The following is a list of the tools our Websites use to help gather more information about site usage:
- Collection of data through Internet Service provider (IP address, time, location, browser, etc)
- Website forms
- Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Google AdWords and conversion tracking
- LinkedIn and LinkedIn Insights
- Marketo Munchkin Tracking
- Pardot Activity Tracking
- D&B Visitor Intelligence
To learn more about certain cookies used for interest based advertising by third parties, including through cross-device tracking, and to exercise certain choices regarding such cookies, please visit the Digital Advertising Alliance, Network Advertising Initiative, Digital Advertising Alliance-Canada, European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance or your device settings for if you have the DAA or other mobile app.
Do-Not Track: our Websites are configured to honor browsers’ “Do Not Track” signals.
Disclosure of Your Personal Information
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of Ti-SALES assets or stock, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which information held by Ti-SALES about our Websites users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the Information.
- With your consent.
We take appropriate steps to keep Personal Information confidential and only disclose this Personal Information to personnel in our company or a third party that needs to have access to the information for legitimate business purposes. We may make your Personal Information available to our distributors, sales representatives or other business affiliates so that they may respond to a visitor’s inquiry or provide information about our own or related goods or services that we believe support your business needs.
We may also disclose your Personal Information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including responding to any government or regulatory request, or to prevent fraud or other illegal activities, such as willful attached on our information technology systems, and as necessary to establish or preserve a legal claim or defense.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, privacy or safety of Ti-SALES, our customers, or others.
- Aggregated with information about other users so that it does not identify any individual.
We have implemented reasonable measures designed to secure your Personal Information against accidental loss, unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. These measures include using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology to encrypt transaction data, and password controlled access to parts of our Websites. You are responsible for keeping your password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. No one can guarantee the security of your Personal Information transmitted to our Websites, including us. Any transmission of Personal Information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Websites.
Notice to California Residents:
Notice to Citizens and Residents of Canada.
The Personal Information provided or collected by use of this Websites will be stored on servers located in the United States of America. If you wish to review or change the details we have about you, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
EU-U.S. and Swiss U.S. Privacy Shield Framework
Please direct any inquiries or complaints regarding our compliance with the Principles to email@example.com. If we do not resolve your complaint, you may submit your complaint free of charge for resolution to JAMS, our designated Privacy Shield dispute resolution provider. Under certain conditions specified by the Principles, you may also be able to invoke binding arbitration to resolve your complaint. We are subject to the investigatory and enforcement powers of the FTC. If we share EU Data with a third-party service provider that processes the data solely on our behalf, then we may be held liable if that third party processes EU Data in violation of the Principles, unless we prove that we are not responsible for the event giving rise to the damage.
Your Access Rights and Choices
If you are a resident of a country that provides you with the right to request a copy of the Personal Information we hold about you and/or to correct any inaccuracies within such data, and we are required by applicable laws to respond to such requests, then you may address such requests to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will use reasonable efforts to supply, correct or delete information that we hold about you or to advise you if we are not required by applicable laws to comply with such requests.
You have the following choices regarding our use and disclosure of your Personal Information:
- Marketing Communications. If you no longer wish to receive any marketing communications, remain on a mailing list to which you previously subscribed or receive any other communication from us, please follow the unsubscribe link in the relevant communications or contact us at email@example.com.
- Cookies and Similar Technologies. Please review your browser or computer settings for certain cookies and see above to exercise certain choices regarding cookies.
Personal Information Data Retention
We only retain your Personal Information for the minimum amount of time necessary to accomplish the purpose for which it was collected.
For questions about our privacy practices, or if you have any security concerns or wish to report vulnerabilities, contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Websites may provide links to other third-party websites and services which are outside our control and not covered by this Policy. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage you to review the privacy statements posted on these (and all) sites you visit.